Whole Child Commitment
Here at Roots, we provide a holistic and comprehensive program to care for the needs of our students.
Beyond our strong academic program, we are committed to the individual health of our students -
physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
" The education of even a small child, therefore, does not aim at preparing him for school, but for life "
- Dr. Maria Montessori
- Healthy lunches
- Healthy snacks
- Daily mileage club
- Physical Education classes
- Outdoor Exploration
- Eco-friendly practices
Social & Emotional
- Diversity and Inclusivity education
- Grace and Courtesy
- Peaceful Conflict Resolution
- Development of Concentration Skills
- Children & Worship curriculum
- Spiritual lessons
- Monthly chapels
- SHINE Week
- Community outings to local resources
- Time of expressing gratitude to our local community members
- Volunteer and Service Activities